We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with UFC GYM Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City to give you the opportunity to train like a champion, beat your ordinary routine and get in the best shape of your life.
Challenge yourself in the famous Octagon!
This is an EXCLUSIVE training camp offered ONLY by HyperFit Travel.
Focused around mixed martial art (MMA) training sessions specially created for HyperFit Travel athletes, over 7 days you’ll get mixed martial arts training including Muay Thai, Brazilian jiu-jitsu (No Gi), kickboxing, boxing, grappling, strength and conditioning.
This package not only caters to hardcore gym goers and those who dream to be the next MMA hero like Tito Ortiz or Cain Velasquez. It’s also suitable for those new to MMA, or adventurers seeking a holiday fitness challenge.
When you aren’t sweating it out at the gym, you can relax at the resort pool, have a recovery massage, sauna or spa, or explore buzzing Ho Chi Minh City.
UFC GYM Vietnam
Welcome to UFC GYM®, the first major brand extension of the Ultimate Fighting Championship®—the world leader in mixed martial arts. In partnership with New Evolution Ventures™(NeV™), pioneers of the world’s top fitness brands, UFC GYM makes the elite training worthy of world champions available to all.
UFC GYM takes pride in their coaches—elite athletes who have dedicated their lives to mixed martial arts and fitness training. Trainers combine personal coaching with functional fitness to enhance your athletic abilities, and also offer focused coaching in individual disciplines: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Judo, and more.
With their unique Train Different mentality, you are sure to hit your fitness goals faster and with more efficacy than ever before. Their team is built of the best, boasting black belts, UFC® and The Ultimate Fighter competitors, and National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM®) conditioning specialists.
UFC GYM Vietnam was the first UFC GYM to launch in Asia and won the Fitness Best 2017 Gladiator Award – Martial Arts Gym of the Year.
Package costs USD$1800 / AUD$2420 per person and includes:
- 6 nights of premium accommodation at Somerset Apartments in Ho Chi Minh City (private room, no bedroom sharing required)
- Daily training including 9 MMA training sessions at UFC GYM Vietnam, including BJJ, boxing, strength and conditioning
- Open sparring session with trainers at the end of the week
- UFC GYM Vietnam training camp Certificate of Completion
- Full “Ultimate” access to truly superb facilities; sauna, steam room, ice bath, huge spa, and massive spotless locker rooms
- Opportunity for 1-1 private training sessions with UFC Gym trainers (additional cost)
- Daily breakfast, and two group dinners – welcome dinner and farewell dinner
- 20% off at the UFC GYM Vietnam cafe “Arm Bar” (protein shakes and more)
- Excursion to famous Viet Cong Cu Chi tunnels.
- Excursion to Vietnam War Remnants Museum (tanks & planes!)
- Transfers to/from gym
- Airport transfers
- Exclusive training camp tshirt
Read all the information HERE.